Komen Foundation: Race For The Cure - Saturday, June 13th 7:30 AM
Completion Update - N/A
- We are bringing another exciting outdoor event for youth and families of the community.
- Please join us on June 13th to walk / run for a great cause!
- Breast Cancer is the most prevalent cancer in the world today, with about 1.3 million people diagnosed annually. Every 69 seconds a woman in the world dies of breast cancer.
- It is our collective responsibility to bring hope, awareness and to help find a cure for this disease. Team Triangle Muslims will be participating in Annual Susan G. Komen NC Race for the Cure® to support this cause and we invite you to be part of this team. It is a fun, family oriented event and it is up to you to walk or run either 1 km or 5 km (3.1 miles) or register as a sleep-in participant.
- Date & time: Saturday, June 13th 7:30 AM
- Location: Meredith College, Raleigh, NC
- Registration Link
- Contact one of the following team youth leads:
--- Aadil Raashid @ email@example.com - 919-457-6689
--- Khizr Kazmi @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-267-5768
--- Muneer Khan @ email@example.com
--- Zain Khan @ firstname.lastname@example.org